Here at Moorcroft Wood Primary School, we are a cash-less school.
This means all child expenses like meals, school trips or after school activities need to be paid through the ‘Teacher to Parent’ system.
This is a system we already use for communicating to parents so many of our parents are already familiar with it and have the very useful App on their smart device.
When in the Teacher To Parent App, there is a tab called ‘School Money’ where you can choose the expense needing paying and whether to pay with your credit or debit card.
The advantages of using this system for paying your child’s expenses are…
• Teacher to Parent is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7.
• The technology used is of the highest internet security available, ensuring that your money will reach school safely – offering you peace of mind.
• Payments can be made by credit/ debit card at your convenience.
• Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime.
• Your children will not have to worry about losing money at school.
For more information about the Teacher to Parent system please visit…
After visiting this site, if you continue having difficulties, please do not hesitate to see Mrs Kaur at the front office.