I hope everyone is ok and continuing to enjoy the daily activity suggestions. Here are some ideas for today.
I hope you liked the story.
Talk to an adult about these questions. The answers were all in the story.
1) What type of transport did Duck have? (A truck).
2) What did the truck hit? (A rock).
3) Where did the truck get stuck? (In mud/muck).
4) Can you remember the words that were used to describe the muck? (Yucky and brown).
5) Which animals tried to help Duck? (Frog, Sheep, Goat).
6) What type of transport did Sheep have? (A jeep).
7) What type of transport did Goat have? (A boat).
8) Do you think it was right for Duck to drive away and leave the other animals stuck in the muck? (Various answers but encourage child to say why they think the way they do)