Good morning everyone,
I hope you are all ok. Thank you for all the hard work that you are doing at home. You are doing such a good job and I have been really impressed by all the photographs of the work that you have been sending in. I have not set as many activities today because there has been quite a lot over the last few days and activities such as the name writing and blending are ongoing.
I hope you enjoyed the story. Have a go at talking about these questions about the story.
1) What were all three of the goats called? (Gruff)
2) What is a meadow? (A meadow is a small field)
3) The troll said he would gobble the goats up. What does 'gobble' mean? (Eat)
4) The goats said they wanted to go to the meadow to make themselves ______? (Fat)
5) The big goat said he had 4 hooves. What are 'hooves'? (These are the goat's feet).