Read to the end of The Tale of Peter Rabbit.
Using all of the story, answer these questions.
7. Do you think that the story has a message?
8. What would you say is the main event in the story?
9. If I wanted to read the part of the story where Peter entered the garden, which part of the book should I turn to?
10. Can you give one sentence to sum up each section: one for the beginning, one for the middle and one for the end?
11. What was your favourite part of the story and why?
12. Can you think of a different title for the book and explain why you chose it?
Watch Mr Thorne teach you about the ai sound and the long e sound, then complete pages 18 and 19.
Click here to learn about number bonds to 10 and 20 - then look at pages 13 and 14 in your activity book.
Spend 10 minutes reading. I've added a link to a book you can read online! Remember, our class username is MrsOakleysClass and the password is Year2.
In today's lesson, we're going to be learning some very important points about healthy eating. We will learn how to make healthy portions of food, as well as join in with 'Ready, Steady, Snack!' where we'll learn some tips on how to prepare a scrumptious healthy snack for our families. Enjoy!