After working your socks off this week, it’s time for some choosing activities. Take your pick from the ideas below or play with your own choice of games and toys at home.
Forest School Ideas:
- I like to feed the birds in the garden at home and yesterday saw a lovely idea for making your own bird feeder by the 'Earth Cubs'. See the pictures below for instructions on how to make a bird feeder at home.
Indoor Choosing Activity Ideas:
- Make your own playdough and have a playdough disco! See the playdough recipe below for details.
- How tall can you build a tower? Can you build one as tall as you without it falling over?
- The adults in your house have been working so hard with you all on your home learning task. To say ‘thank you’, you could be super helpful and help your adults around the house this afternoon. You might help with the polishing or washing up or maybe even tidy up your room.
- Make a musical instrument. This could be a shaker, drum or string. I have put some pictures below for ideas.
Whatever you decide to do, enjoy!